RICS Chartered Qualification(MRICS)
Gain a chartered qualification demonstrating regulated, FM professional and strategic advisory expertise and ethics
RICS Chartered Qualification (MRICS)
Gain a chartered qualification demonstrating regulated, FM professional and strategic advisory expertise and ethics.
Who should pursue the MRICS qualification?
Strategic facility management experts with a combination of academic and/or professional credentials, as well as experience.
How do I earn the MRICS qualification?
To qualify you will need to complete the Assessment of Professional Competence (APC). You will be assessed through written submissions and a face-to-face interview that will demonstrate your technical and soft skill competencies.
To achieve Chartered FM status by completing the MRICS qualification if you have the following eligibility;
- Graduate holding a Bachelors’ degree and 5 years’ experience
- Senior professional holding 10 years’ experience and a senior leadership position or exceptional career achievement
Benefits of being MRICS qualified:
- Status: Our chartered qualification provides unrivalled confidence to the market, demonstrating that you are working to the highest levels of professionalism in the built environment
- Recognition: Of your proven leadership and strategic credentials.
- Market advantage: Gain a competitive advantage with increased earnings of $16k per year.
- Knowledge: Access a range of professional development including FM practice standards, professional guidance and CPD to develop your technical and professional knowledge.
- Network: RICS connects you to over 126,000 professionals worldwide.
Find out more and enrol online at rics.org/mrics
Still have questions? Email qualifyFM@rics.org