Facility Management Professional™
Earn the must-have FMP credential
IFMA’s Facility Management Professional (FMP) designation is a knowledge-based credential for FM professionals and industry suppliers looking to increase their depth-of-knowledge in the core FM topics deemed critical by employers. By earning the must-have FMP credential, you will join over 7,200 professionals worldwide who have improved their knowledge, enhanced their skills, and gained immediate credibility with employers, clients and peers. Watch a short video of what current FMPs are saying.
How do I earn the FMP?
The IFMA FMP Credential Program is the only tool you’ll need to earn your FMP credential. The program will help you gain a solid understanding of the facility management profession, develop the knowledge and skills demanded by employers and, ultimately, earn the FMP credential!
Webinar Details Date: Thursday, September 7th from 12:00– 12:30 PM CDT
Join IFMA credentialing experts and FM professionals from around the globe on Thursday, September 7th from 12:00– 12:30 PM CDT for a free online information session. Discover how the Facility Management Professional (FMP) credential has helped thousands of facility managers expand their knowledge and build practical skills to advance their careers and impact the efficiency of their facilities.
What Will You Learn? Join our session and you'll come away with answers to these questions:
~ What is the FMP credential?
~ Why should I pursue the FMP?
~ What will I learn?
~ How has it helped other FMs?
~ How do I earn the FMP?
Benefits of the FMP
Why pursue the FMP credential?
- The FMP can help you gain a competitive advantage and improve your job performance through education and recognition.
- Build practical skills you can apply to your job immediately, resulting in cost-savings and added value to your organization.
- Earn professional credibility and recognition from current and potential employers, clients, work teams and peers.
- Earn LEED Maintenance CE credits: LEED Professionals can earn 60 general continuing education hours upon completion of the full FMP program or 15 hours per individual course.
- Earn IFMA-issued CEUs. Learn more.
Why should employers support the FMP?
- Establish a common foundation of knowledge and vocabulary throughout your team.
- Ensure the competency and professionalism of your employees.
- Contribute to your organization's competitive advantage.
- Improve staff retention and loyalty with a proven commitment to employee growth and career advancement.
- Inspire your staff to strive for excellence.
- Corporate/group training options and discounts are available. More information.
- Self Study: 3.8
- Instructor Led: 7.8
CFM Maintenance points: 0